Since I figured this might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I decided to take the family to the New York World's Fair this weekend. We just sent out a huge shipment that brought us in a big profit, and I think we've been working so hard we should take a break. We saw a bunch of paintings and inventions, including something called an air-conditioner. As soon as that thing comes out on the market, I am going to buy one; our house gets way too hot in the summer, and it would be wonderful to come inside to a cool house after working outside all day. I also got to contribute some carrot seeds to the time capsule that's going to be buried, to show what we used to eat to the people of the future. It was so much fun, and we all had a great time being together!
No comments:
Post a Comment